Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Stripes

So I have noticed I have been falling for a new trend this past year or so. Stripes! I guess you could call these nautical stripes. The last few shirts I have bought all have the thin horizontal stripes and I love them. First, because you can pick from so many different color combinations. I have only scratched the surface of the color possibilities. One thing I love about stripes is that they are versatile.

You can keep it casual and pair stripes with a nice pair of jeans or you can dress stripes up with a skirt or a  pair of slacks. Even a nice jacket or blazer will help make your outfit dressier. The one word I would use-classy!


Classic Creme with Black Stripes


Blue with white stripes

This one is hard to see. Its gray with a pretty lime green stripe. 

Creme with sky blue stripes

My favorite bright, lime green with white stripes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment