Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Social (9) All about Fall



Sunday Social

Football, delicious food and treats, cute clothes, getting together with family. Fall is really the best time of the year.

1. What is your favorite fall activity?


Baking (who doesn’t love pie?)
Haunted Houses
Scary Movie Nights
Bonfires with Friends

2. Do you follow a football team? If so which one and why?
College


Brigham Young University (BYU). Go Cougars! This is more out of principal because I graduated from BYU and feel I should support my Alma Mater.
And it might sound strange, but I also am a Utah Ute fan, except when they play BYU of course. I also am a fan of Alabama and USC.

Now for Pro Football.














I love the Denver Broncos (Hello Peyton Manning)
Now that Tim Tebow has moved I will have to start following the New York Jets.

3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
Cornbelly’s Corn Maze and Pumpkin Festival
Scenic Skilift Ride at Sundance Ski Resort-The ride is once a month (May-October) always the week of the full moon.
The Haunted Forest
Outdoor Theatre Productions at the Tuacahn Amphitheatre.  

4. What are your favorite fall outfit staples?
Colorful Cardigans (Fall is the only time I feel right about wearing Orange.)


Dark Jeans





















Anything Black (sweaters, jackets, etc)










Newsboy Cap                                                                        



5. What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?


Apple Cider
My TV Shows
Carrie Underwood Concert in October!
Family Time

6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Traditions?                                                                                    

I love Thanksgiving for several reasons. I get time off of work and school, and Thanksgiving is the time when most of my family visits.  We usually have a big dinner with the extended family that is in town, my aunts and uncles, cousins, my grandma and grandpa, and this year my sister is coming from Colorado. We don’t have specific traditions. Thanksgiving is great because it is an opportunity to think about the positive and good things happening in your life. We don’t have any set traditions. Sometimes we’ll watch Football, or play Canasta.  We also usually like to catch a movie Thanksgiving Night.  

Hope y'all have a great Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for another Denver fan! Go Broncos & Peyton Manning!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing not to love about Fall! Loved seeing your Fall fancies!

    have a great Sunday! drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man i forgot apple cider, I want to make some in my crock pot this year!! have a great sunday!!
    xoxo
    Pink on the Cheek

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous you get to see Carrie Underwood in concert!! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanksgiving is my favorite too! I love all those outfits - SO excited for fall!

    ReplyDelete