Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Social (12) Favorite Sites


This weeks  questions are all about the internet

1. What is the first website you log into each day?
Honestly, I usually check Yahoo News and my G-Mail first thing each morning. Then in the Fall when new TV episodes start I am usually on Hulu.com first. 
I also visit Facebook, IMDB, Netscape, and People.com pretty much daily.

2. Give us some funny websites that you visit that we need to know about.

3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why?
I would have to say Facebook, mainly because I haven’t used Pinterest at all. Gasp! I know! Facebook seems to allow more interaction. You can still Post or Like pretty much anything you find interesting and it doesn’t just have to be a picture. You can share pictures on Facebook, sure, but you can also post videos, stories, links, status updates, or news from Fan Pages.  You can also share anything anybody else has up, and you can comment and chat at the same time. 

4. Twitter or Instagram? Why?
I would have go with Twitter, even though I just started using it and I don’t have an Instagram account. On twitter you can still share photos, as well as share what is on your mind. Twitter also has more social and networking capabilities. Not only can you keep up with news about your favorite celebrity or sports team, you can send direct messages to followers. I also like using Hashtags to help organize your tweets and to find out who else is talking about Taylor Swifts new album, or who is reading the same book I am.

5. Favorite YouTube video. Post it!
Okay I have a few favorite Youtube videos. My current Favorite is called Fish in a Barrel.


This is an old classic that gets me every time.  Makes me cry with tears of laughter!! Literally the Worst Music Video Ever Made.


This is a Group competing on America’s Got Talent Last Year. I love It!

 6. Biggest online pet peeve?
I don’t like what my brother and I call “vague” booking. This is when somebody posts some seriously vague and empty status update like “So Glad Today is over”. This is just them seeking attention and wanting people to ask what happened and show their sympathy. I even knew a girl who changed her birthday on Facebook just so she would get people to write on her wall. If you’ve had a rough day, call your friend, or parents and talk about it. Don’t use twitter or Facebook for a pity party. 

Hope you all had a great weekend. HappySunday!

2 comments:

  1. I agree completely with what you posted abt your pet peeve. I hate online drama. That's one of the biggest reasons I hardly use FB anymore. Stopping over from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaha! "my cat has allergies so we have to buy organic tuna" ~ White people problems. My new favorite site! Thanks for sharing it! Facebook pity parties are the WORST!

    ReplyDelete