Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Social 69


1.    What is your dream job?
I would love to be a Music Supervisor for a Film Company
A music supervisor handles the process of choosing, negotiating, and incorporating pieces of music into visual media (such as a television show or movie), acting as a liaison between the creative and business ends of this processThis position is most active within media based industries, including live events, television, film, advertising, theatre, and video gaming. 

2.
If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time?
I honestly would probably still want to work to keep myself busy. If I had the money though I would travel like crazy, go to plays, musicals, and concerts, and possibly take up music lessons again. 

3. What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?
I have a Bachelors Degree in Speech Pathology and I am working on another degree in Elementary Education so I can teach school. My advice would be to get as much experience as you possibly can while you are still in school. Go volunteer, shadow, find an internship. It’ll look great on your resume when you graduate and look for a job.

4. What would be your ideal "just for fun" job?
I enjoy making video scrapbooks. I wouldn’t mind working on videos for graduation, weddings, and anniversaries.
Or I would work at Barnes and Noble. 

5. What was your first "real" job?

My first real job is the bank where I am still working. I’ve been there for over 6 years. 

2 comments:

  1. I would probably still work too! Visiting from Social Sunday! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I love scrapbooking, can I see your vid..
    hope you can visit my Sunday Social

    ReplyDelete