Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Social Week 65


1.  What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
I have three that I have to mention.

Our Family Reunion in Colorado
And I got to go to Hawaii

2. What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?

Blue and Black Maxi Skirt. I can wear it to work, or church, or pretty much anywhere. I love it. 

3. What is one thing you wish you'd gotten to do this summer?
I know this is lame but I would love to see the Backstreet Boys in Concert

4. What was your favorite song of the summer?
I Want Crazy-Hunter Hayes

5. What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
I really liked The Great Gatsby, Star Trek Into Darkness, and Man of Steel.
As far as T.V. I liked watching Who Dunnit, Hollywood Game Night, and Switched at Birth


No comments:

Post a Comment