Friday, September 20, 2013

Picks of the Week #14


1) White House Down. I got to go see this last Saturday night at the dollar theatre. I loved it. The plots not very realist but it is exciting to watch, it’s got great action, and there are so many funny parts. Check it out people.


Watch live streaming video from hunterhayeslive at livestream.com

2) Are you sick of me talking about Hunter Hayes yet? Sorry but here comes some more. He did a live chat Monday. Love him. 

3)I got my assignment for my student teaching. I’m teaching 6th graders. I’m excited but very scared. And if I’m being honest…



4)Let’s Talk Frank Abagnale. Frank William Abagnale, Jr. is an American security consultant known for his history as a former confidence trickster, check forger, impostor, and escape artistThe book, movie, and broadway play are based on his life. As is the tv show White Collar. This is a speech he just gave recently and it is funny, interesting, sweet, and inspiring. 30 minutes well spent indeed.


5) AKNU auditions on X Factor -was that I smile I saw Simon Cowell?

6)True Words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment