Saturday, September 7, 2013

Weekly Favorite #12

My trip to Colorado. I got to see my sister and her family. My nephew Tristan got baptized.
Uncle Jordan took a nap and got burried under a whole room full of toys. 


Lash Stiletto Mascara


WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT

The hottest thing lashes will ever wear. The mascara that does for lashes what stilettos do for legs. 
• Grip & Extend brush grasps each lash and coats from every angle
• Elastic formula stretches lashes for provocative length 
• Pro-Vitamin B-5 formula conditions and smoothes for black-patent shine
• Washable, also available in Waterproof formula.


Katy Perry-Roar

My niece Bianca went to the petting zoo and was feeding the goats. I love this picture.

Rob Lowe’s Character on Parks and Rec. Also that episode where Will Forte wants to put Twilight in the time Capsule. Hilarious

Book Club: We're that cool. That cute kitty is Morris

 Rockin Refuel-this stuff is delicious



Seriously this Video is so cute. How can you not love this puppy?

No comments:

Post a Comment