Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Social 66-Its Time for Fall


1.  What is your favorite fall activity?

I would say baking first. So much fun and who doesn’t love a good pie? Then I also enjoy silly things like scary movies and eating lunch outside while enjoying my book.

2.  Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?
I do follow BYU. Brigham Young University is my alma mater.


I also follow the Broncos. I visit Denver alot, I love the city, and Peyton Manning Is the quarterback. Enough said.

3.  What is something fun about fall in your area?
Cornbelly’s Corn Maze and Pumpkin Festival
Scenic Skilift Ride at Sundance Ski Resort-The ride is once a month (May-October) always the week of the full moon.
The Haunted Forest

4.  What are your favorite fall staple outfits?
Colorful Cardigans


Dark Jeans



Black clothes-sweaters or jackets-you can wear black with anything.


5.  What things are his looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
My T.V. Shows-it’s the happiest time of the year
Michael Buble and Lady Antebellum in concert. They are not performing together but both are coming to Salt Lake in November.
I am sort of starting my student teaching in November.

6.  What is your favorite fall holiday? Tradition?


I love Thanksgiving for several reasons. I get time off of work and school, and Thanksgiving is the time when most of my family visits. Thanksgiving is great because it is an opportunity to think about the positive and good things happening in your life.  We usually have a big dinner with the extended family that is in town, and my sister might be coming from Colorado this year. We don’t have specific traditions. Sometimes we’ll watch Football, or play Canasta.  We also usually like to catch a movie Thanksgiving Night.  

1 comment: