Thursday, October 7, 2010

Things to Look Forward To.


This week, I received my grade on my first project on my English class ( I don't think my score was deserved) and my computer died. That, along with some other things that I've been frustrated with have just put me in a bad mood lately. After kind of a rough time I've decided to cheer myself up by making a list of things I am looking forward to.

I am going to See this at Hale Center Theater Tonight!


I am excited to See Olivia's Dance Competition Tomorrow!


Divine Comedy Saturday Night.


I can't wait to use my New Laptop

BYU vs UNLV Nov 6. First Football Game I've been to since I've been in College. Isn't that sad.
David Archuleta is the guest for the Tabernacle Choir Concert

What are you looking forward to?

1 comment:

  1. Divine Comedy was sold out last time Kevin tried to get tickets! We need to go together. Next time they come, if you can get tickets we will pay you back for sure.

    And sorry about the computer and the bad grade. That is the problem with the English major - SO subjective. I have had the same frustrations.

    ReplyDelete