Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Social 48



1. 4 favorite things to do on a weekend
·        Sleep In
·        Go to the movie theatre
·        Wear Jeans. I have to dress up every day during the week for work
·        Go out to eat or cook something fun like homemade pizza.

2. 4 favorite things about your best friend
·        She makes me think I’m funny. She’ll laugh at my dumb jokes.
·        This girl is smart and such a hard worker.
·        She is always happy and positive.
·         She is always flexible. She’s willing to go to a concert, see a movie, or just hang out. She’s just glad to be along for the ride.

3. 4 things you would do with $100,000
·        I would look at a new car. Maybe a Jeep.
·        New Laptop.
·        Trip to New York or Europe. Travel in style.
·        Save some of it.

4. 4 favorite books you've ever read.
·        Outliers-Malcolm Gladwell
·        The Winter Sea-Susanna Kearsley
·        The Great Gatsby-F. Scott Fitzgerald
·        The Help-Kathryn Stockett

5. 4 favorite snack foods
·        Pringles
·        Chips and Salsa
·        Apples or Oranges
·        Pina Colada smoothies

6. 4 things that you must do daily
·        Shower and do makeup
·        Brush Teeth
·        Check and see which of my shows aired new episodes.
Read: whether it’s a book, a magazine or a news article onli

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I craving Pringles now! And I'm currently reading The Great Gatsby :) cute! x

    ReplyDelete