Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Social 50




1. What is your favorite kind of surprise?
I love pretty much any type of small surprise. I love surprises that are completely unexpected. Birthdays and Christmas time are nice but you naturally expect gift or surprise of some sort. Surprises that come out of the blue for no reason are the best. It tells you someone was thinking about you.

2. Flowers or chocolate?
Flowers are pretty but they only live for about a week. I’d pick chocolate.
Chocolate could come in so many different ways.



3. What is your favorite summertime activity?

I love swimming, barbecues, and reading outside in the sunshine, but my favorite summertime activity is going to concerts. Usually during the summertime there are always fun outdoor concerts. I get to go see Taylor Swift in about 2 weeks. I am excited.

4. Do you have any vacations planned this summer?
I am going to Colorado with my family in June for our 2nd annual Refunion.
I get to go to Hawaii in August for the first time.

5. Favorite summer holiday?

I would say 4th of July. It’s the epitome of a fun summer day. It’s fun to get together with family, barbecue, and enjoy the sunshine. In Utah we have a program called the Sadium of Fire. They put on a concert with big names like Brad Paisley or Kelly Clarkson, and have an amazing fireworks show afterwards.

6. What is your dream vacation?
New York, New York.

Catch a Broadway show (or several), see the statue of liberty, take in a museumeat fancy food, go shopping. There would be so much to do.  
I would also love to go to London or Paris. 

No comments:

Post a Comment