Sunday, May 26, 2013

25 on the 25th

Well it happened again. Those pesky birthdays come around every year whether you like them to or not. And despite feeling like I’m getting really, really old, I had a really nice weekend.

The birthday started out with an early morning workout.

I then was able to go and get my eyebrows waxed. Yay!



Then my mom and I went shopping. I got some new jeans, a couple of shirts, and some shoes.

I am still on the lookout for some maxi skirts. I found a cute one at Target. If any of you have any suggestions of what stores to check out, please let me know. 

And I still might go buy these shoes. 

I also got some gift cards. I know exactly what music I’m getting from Itunes. The Amazon card is from my brother to help me buy an external storage device for my movies.


I wrapped up the day by watching a movie with my mom. She wanted something fun that she’d never seen before. So we decided on Raising Helen.


Sunday, my cousins had a birthday party/dinner for me, which turned out awesome. My uncle barbecued delicious hamburgers. We had regular fixings like onions, tomatoes, mustard, ketchup, but we also had guacamole and pineapple to put on our burgers. How fancy is that. My mom made her famous potato salad, and we had yummy spinach salad with strawberries, cinnamon pecans, and chicken that my sister brought. Afterwards we got to play games which got a little tense and competitive but turned out to be a lot of fun. Nothing was said that a nice apology couldn’t take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment