Sunday, December 7, 2014

Weekly Favorites #29 Music

This week I thought I'd share some of my favorite music.



I know this came out awhile ago, but I love it. It's catchy, 100% pop, and completely fun.
There are songs I like more than others but there isn't a bad song on the album.
I thought it would be weird not having any country on the album, but it works. Taylor Swift pulls it off. I just bought tickets to see her concert next September.
Favorite Songs: Shake It Off, Wish You Would, Blank Space



This is a really fun album, and these boys can sing. They are totally cute, right? 
I would call this a cross over, where the music is influenced by country and pop.
If you like Rascal Flatts and Hunter Hayes, you will love Dan & Shay
Favorite Songs: 19 You and Me, Stop Drop and Roll, Show You Off.

Now onto some new Christmas Music.



Enought Said. Idina Menzel and Christmas Music. Very Solid Collection.  She does a duet of Baby Its Cold Outside, with Michael Buble. My two favorite singers, together! Its a dream come true



Kelly Clarkson's album came out last year, but it is still one of my favorites.

Her album definitely needs to be in your collection. It is such a good combination of classic Christmas and new Christmas. Plus, Kelly Clarksons voice is just awesome.
My Favorite Songs-its hard to choose: My Favorite Things, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, 4 Carats, Just For Now, Underneath the Tree.

Then, I just discovered this song over Thanksgiving.
Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande


No comments:

Post a Comment