Saturday, January 17, 2015

WEEKLY FAVORITES #30


#1 MAYBELLINE COVERSTICK


I've never tried green concelar before, but i've really loved it for one big reason. First, I don't have a huge acne problem. The most common spot where I use concealer is on my nose, to cover up general blotchiness and redness. As the Ulta website states:


Cancel out redness with this oil based concealer. Green is the opposite color of red, therefore when the colors are used together they cancel each other out. This hypoallergenic formula is waterproof for four hours and will not clog pores.

What more do you need to know! This concealer, in my opinion is ideal for a very natural, fresh look. Not a heavy, picture perfect, model look. 

#2  FRIENDS


FRIENDS IS ON NETFLIX. THIS IS SUCH A GREAT SHOW

Also, Parks and Rec is Back-its been too long old friend. 


#3 SMART ASS


If you love trivia games and games similar to Times Up or Catch Phrase you'll love Smart Ass.
I thought it was super fun. I won't explain the whole game but players get clues that get progressively easier and the goal is to be the one to shout out the right answer first. You have  spaces that move you back on the board and bonus questions as well. 

#4-LADY ANTEBELLUM WHEELS UP TOUR
WITH HUNTER HAYES AND SAM HUNT



Don't know date yet but I am dying of happiness.


#5 LIPS ARE MOVING-MEGHAN TRAINOR

#6 HEARTBEAT SONG-KELLY CLARKSON
Can't wait for a new album








No comments:

Post a Comment