Saturday, January 31, 2015

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS




I know this is about 1 month late but I wanted to share some of my New Years Resolutions.

1) I want to write more. I want to write on my blog at least 3 times a week. I want to find out more from my childhood and write about those experiences that I don't remember so well so that I have them recorded.

2) I want to run at least 5 miles a week. I know that's week sauce but its a start. I also want to do strength straining twice a week. I have recently come across the genius idea that its dangerous to set goals that have to do with sizes and numbers-its bad for body image. Its better to set fitness goals. I am starting with baby steps here because I really have no desire to run a half marathon or anything.

3) My goal is to use my tax return and get my car paid off by April.

4) I have sisters that live out of state. My goal is to talk to each of my family members once a week.

5) I am LDS and I am planning on attending the temple at least once a month.

6) I want to get out of my comfort zone, and meet new people, and possibly date more. I don't know how this will turn out exactly but its going to happen this year dang it.

7) I've been back at home and my goal is to get back out on my own by the end of the year.

8) I am going to save money. I am trying to put $50 into my Savings Acct and $50 into my Vacation Acct each paycheck. Sometimes its less but I always put some in.


9) I am going to finish Friends and Gilmore Girls on Netflix. Its going to happen.

10) I am going to read at least 1 book a month.

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment