Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Palm Reading and continuing adventure of Hurricane Hillary



So more adventures of my wonderful car, which I love. So the battery in my car has been replaced within the past year but is starting to freak out. I think there's a short in it. The battery light came on when I was driving home from my sister's house and I was afraid my car was going to stop right in the middle of the free way. So my car went psycho as I got halfway to church on Sunday. All of the light and symbols on the dash kept flickering and blinking, the battery light came on, and my gas gauge kept going up and down and oscillating. It was like my car was possessed. Luckily my car made it to church without stopping on me. Then as I went to get in my car to drive home my car was dead. It wouldn't start. So my friend had to drive me home and then my dad came over with me when he got back from my sister's house and jumped my car. After that its acted like a peach and I haven't had problems starting it. It swear its got major mood swings.
So I was helping one of the regular customer's at the bank and while i was running her deposits, she took my hands and started examining them. I was confused at first and then i realized she was reading my palms or something like that. She asked if I was a musician. I told her yes, I play the piano and violin. Then she started telling me I needed to go get a check up and have my heart checked. I told her that i had been to have my heart checked recently and then she starting asking me all sorts of things. She started asking me all sorts of questions about my health and my condition. This really surprised me because she barely likes anybody but Kelly, our head teller, or let's anybody help her but kelly. She then had me sort of make a fist and she told me that i was going to have 3 children. It was a bit spooky but interesting at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment