Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Motorcycles and Margaritas



So Friday the 22nd. the most embarrasing thing happened. One of our customers Brandon, who is about 10 years older than I am comes up to my window and starts acting like a doofus. He's like. Hillary. . THat's not your name is it. I was thinking "duh, moron, that's what my name tag says. Then he started asking me if i was afraid of motorcycles. I guess he was trying to be cool and to strike up a conversation. I could tell he wanted to ask me out or take me on a ride. I ran away and hid in the vault til he was gone. He gave mary jo his number to give to me. Apparently he didn't get the hint.
Memorial Day was my birthday and I turned the big 21. The Saturday before that, the gang threw me a birthday party. Holly and Sara and Chelsey, and Luke, and Aubrey and Travis were there. We roasted Hotdogs. Holly made us some margaritas. It was fabulous. They were chilled, refreshing and just what I needed ha ha. Luke made me a birthday cake. Chocolate banana. 2 words Yum-my. We played Scum and it was a blast. I was Queen for a glorious while. I was only scum once thank you very much. Then Monday on my birthday, my family came over for a bbq. My sister made me a plaque that's cream and blue and green (my favorite colors) that says Hurricane Hillary. This was to helpe me keep track of all of my valuables. THen we had apple pie for dessert. It was so wonderful. I've been on a little shopping spree for my birthday. Like a week long shopping extravaganzza. i bought some cute clothes though. I did need the new clothes. Ha Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment