Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

This Easter Weekend I got to see 7 out of my 9 luvs.
Its been the best couple of days. I got to see the Bireleys for the first time since Christmas.
We dyed Easter Eggs with Jack and Tristan.
Jordan Adrienne and Mom and I had Double shot competitions.












We had my mom's homemade chicken noodle soup.
We had the most delicious Ham dinner with salad, and rolls and trifle bar for dessert.
Jake challenged me to see if I could correctly fill out a map of the united states.
I missed 5. I mixed up Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. (dumb). i mixed up Maryland and Masschussettes for some stupid reason. (why, I don't know). Jake insisted on going around the house and telling everybody. We got to video chat with Erin in Missouri







I played Steam Roller, Tag and Hide and Seek, with the little kids.
We had a Easter Egg Hunt in our Back Yard. It was the most adorable thing you've ever seen.
And to top everything off, WE had an intense game of Canasta and I lost. big surprise!



This is Scarlett laughing. probably the cutest thing ever.

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous. This sounds like the perfect weekend!

    ReplyDelete