Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Music Challenge-06

A Song That Reminds You of Somewhere . . . . . .Had a Dream (The Judds)

I have to give a shout out to the bluegrass history of our family. This Judd song in particular reminds me of visiting my sisters and cousins in Chicago while they performed at Six Flags. They were one of the more popular attractions at the park, mainly because they were all so young, but oh so talented. I think that they are the reason I am still a Judd Fan Today. Not only does this remind of the actual Six Flags park, but it brings back so many memories of my mom and my aunt, violin lessons, band practice and family and bluegrass. . .. .and how Wildfire managed to survive through at least 3 phases.


Runners Up:
Devil Went Down to Georgia-Charlie Daniels (Same Deal)
Sail Away-Enya (Dad's Car)


No comments:

Post a Comment