Thursday, June 7, 2012

Nightmares


So I started thinking awhile ago about what I thought was scary. Was it the mystery in some dark, passing shadows. Unknown sounds, creaks and bumps? Gory bloody creatures? Was there one person or fictional character that terrified me and why? So I thought the next logical thing to do would be to make a list. Yes, I made a list. I imaged if I awoke in my bed in the middle of the night and saw someone standing over my bed, what would scare me the most?

1) Chuckie/Molly Basically any sort of sinister psychopathic dolls with weapons.

2) Jason. obviously I don't want my body sawed in half.

Samara Morgan-Devilish little girl with a score to settle that crawls out of the t.v.? No thanks!
4) The Wicked Witch of the West-this actually has very little to do with The Wizard of Oz. She reminds of a nightmare I had several times when I was little. This witch kidnapped a whole bunch of kids. We were supposed to play hide and seek in our house. The witch was it, and whoever she found, died. Lovely huh?

 
 5) The Joker-Why so Serious!!?  Enough said

6) The Burger King Dude-despite what the commercials said, I Do NOT want to wake up with the king. Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks he's creepy?



Here's a parting favor just for fun-in the spirit of being scary. 

So my fair readers.  Who would be on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment