Monday, November 17, 2014

Hair Inspiration

Last month, I broke down and colored my hair for the first time. I don't know what really possessed  me to do it, but what can you do. While I was looking at some color ideas, I've discovered my hair muse. Ashley Green. Not only can she rock any color of hair, but she is a good hair "model" for me because we have similar coloring with our lighter skin.  Check these out. 


Dark/Chocolate Brown


Brown with blond highlights


Honey/Blond


Auburn



I finally decided on this color job. I wanted a rich brown, slightly lighter than my natural color with red/mahogany highlights. It was subtle enough for me and just a fun change. I liked it so much that I am doing the same color this week when I get my hair done again. 


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment