Sunday, November 22, 2015

Weekly Favorites #44

Adele-25


Adele's  new album came out. on Friday. She is so incredibly talented and  she really can sing anything.  I hope that I get to see her live someday.
I really loved her entire new album. My favorite tracks are Hello, I Can't Love you in the Dark, and All I Ask.
https://youtu.be/I-96iakvyvs
All of it is so Great

Cowboy Caviar-I forgot how much I love this simple dip. 
This recipe is from the Six Sisters Stuff  Recipe. and it is delicious with Tortilla Chips 
or Fritos/Corn Chips


Ingredients
5-6 roma tomatoes, diced
1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 (14 oz) can corn, drained
½ medium onion, diced (I used a purple onion)
1 avocado, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
2 tablespoons diced jalapenos (more or less, depending on how hot you prefer it)
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¾ cup Italian dressing 
½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped

Mix together tomatoes, black beans, corn, onion, avocado, green pepper, and jalapenos in a large bowl. Sprinkle garlic powder on top, then stir in dressing and cilantro. 

Donder Tee from Downeast Basics
I love the bold stripes and both color combinations.




Blemish Control Facial Scrub-
Clarification-I am using the Walmart "Equate" brand but I am still getting great results with my skin.
I don't have really oily skin but I like that the scrub is oil free and has natural exfoliants. 
It is gritty so make sure you scrub and rinse it off really well.





No comments:

Post a Comment