Sunday, March 28, 2010

Signs that my Job is Finally Getting To My Head


Do you ever have those times where you're brain is in a funk and you can't seem to do or say anything right. That's how the last couple days of my life have been. Long days where I'm running late for everything, tripping all over myself, dropping things, forgetting part of somebody's cash, locking myself out of my apartment. But this last experience was just the icing on the cake.
So I worked with Leah on Saturday. Its just the two tellers on Saturday; nobody else. We got all of the night drop done and we were pretty slow so we started a game of Phase 10. Our game was obviously full of breaks as we stopped every time a customer came to the drive up. After one of these breaks, we were trying to decide whose turn it was. I turned to Leah and instead of asking, "Did you discard that 6?" I turned to Leah and asked "Did you deposit that 6". She just laughed at me, as she should have. How ridiculous.
I guess the Bank has finally seeped into my subconscious.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Phase 10 will always remind me of you. I loved seeing you this week. It was so much fun for me.

    ReplyDelete