Monday, May 31, 2010

Grateful for smiles

Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking.
When there are clouds in the sky
you'll get by.

If you smile through your pain and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun shining through
For you.

Light up your face with gladness,
Hide every trace of sadness.
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying.
You'll find that life is still worthwhile-
If you just smile.

I've realized these past couple of weeks that I have a lot to smile about and be grateful for.

I have parents who help me so much and watch out for me all of the time.
I have a wonderful family . . .when we get together its like nothing you've ever seen.
I love that Jake and Olivia choose to sit watch a documentary about WWII
I love that I have such a great opportunity to learn at a good school
I can make people laugh
I love listening to India count when we play Hide and Seek-one. . two. .. one. . .two
I've have a good job where I meet people and have funny conversations.
I've discovered that there are things that I can teach my parents.
I have wonderful friends who are so sweet to put up with me and listen to my craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment