Thursday, May 6, 2010

Voicemail. . . . . What!!!!!??



So I was awoken this morning at 8 o'clock when my phone rang. I looked at my caller I.D and I didn't recognize the number. It wasn't in my phonebook. So, like I usually do to strange numbers, I ignored the call. A few seconds later my phone says I have a voicemail.

Let's keep in mind what my voice mail greeting is.
"Hi, this is HILLARY. Please leave your name and number
and I'll get back to you as soon as possible".

Now, I called my voicemail and listen to my message. It went something like this. "Hi, I know you said you were Hillary, but if this is Stephanie Hammond's phone, please call me back".

Pretty sure I don't have Stephanie's phone, and I'm pretty sure i'm not lying about my name.
Anyway, it made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment