Thursday, June 10, 2010

Why I don't like. . .


1) Why would anybody make their name lame and spell it with a dollar sign Ke$ha
2) She thinks Mick Jagger is attractive

I know the man is a legend and all, and I give him those props. However, he is 67 years old. Is this really the most attractive guy Kesha could think of to mention in her song, or is it the only thing she could rhyme with swagger.

3) Her performances are very lackluster. Her SNL performance was not that great. Her music is so electronic, all she really needs is a keyboard for her to sing along with. Her band consists of 3 total musicians, who I'm pretty sure are just there as filler.

4) Lyrics Anybody. Who brushes their teeth with a bottle of Jack Daniels Whiskey? And who uses the the word crack head in a song lyric.
5) Her costumes are over the top and a little strange. This in and of itself is not a bad thing, but I feel like Kesha is trying to be like Lady GaGa.






1 comment:

  1. Haha I don't even know who she is but I don't like her either now.

    p.s. PLEASE tell me you are going to the shower on Sat?

    ReplyDelete