Sunday, June 27, 2010

Welcome to the Bank

These are things I've learned or observations in the 3 years I have worked at Central Bank
~People Feel Entitled. They really believe that you can do anything their heart desires.

~People Find Anything To Fill Out Deposit Slips, Even Crayon.

~People Don't Keep Track of Their Money

~People I See On A Regular Basis Still Don't Know Their Account Numbers

~Customers Don't Understand That You Have to Fill Out a Check to Get Cash. They Just Want You To Make Money Magically Appear.
~Somehow You Can Be Blamed When Something Bad Happens to a Customer

~People Will Pile in Line 3 Car Deep at the Drive Up Window. They Insist on Waiting Even When There Are 4 Other Empty Lanes.

~Some People Get Offended When You Ask For Their I.D.

~People Expect You To Read Their Minds.

2 comments:

  1. Haha. You're making me want to work at a bank Hill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH and and and.... Come see mine and Kev's new apartment!

    ReplyDelete