Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Social Week 16


Sunday Social

1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?                                      
I’ve always wanted to actually dive off of a high dive instead of closing my eyes and jumping off.  Another thing I have thought about for years was chopping my hair off so I had a pixie cut and dying it dark.  I can’t make myself do it.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In five years I hope to be married. We’ll see how that goes ha ha.  In 5 years I will have my own classroom and finally be teaching. During my summers of I hope to be able to earn my Master’s degree in Speech Pathology.  Sometimes I feel like I’ll never be done with school.  I want to be more financially secure so I can travel more!

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
Field Experience for school. My assignment is in a 4th Grade Classroom and I will actually be teaching a few of the lessons!
Carrie Underwood Concert October 10th
New Taylor Swift Album
Thanksgiving Break!
So many movies but in particular Les Miserables. (Check back for movie news tomorrow. I am posting an amazing behind the scenes video)

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I hope to reach more readers. I really want to become better and more creative in picking the topics for my posts, Sometimes its really hard. 

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
There are several places outside of Utah where I wouldn't mind living such as Denver or Chicago. If i had to find work out of state I would move, but I would prefer staying in Utah because I am close to my parents and other family 

6. What is your morning routine?
My routine is actually very simple. First a shower and then I eat breakfast. While I eat breakfast I will check facebook or read Yahoo News. Then I power up the laptop to catch up on my tv shows while I do my hair and makeup. After that I am off to school. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi from the linkup(:

    you have so much to look forward to these next few months!! How exciting. I'm pretty psyched for Taylor Swifts new CD as well! I love her. <3

    Happy Sunday girly!!(:

    -Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to meet another teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say you should go for the haircut!

    ReplyDelete