Monday, June 20, 2011

Coming Attractions


I have heard of several good movies coming out that I am very excited for. Most are coming out this year, some don't have a release date yet. Nevertheless drumroll please

First Up


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows-July 15th (probably worth midnight tickets)



The Help-August 12th


Footloose-October 14th


New Year's Eve-December 9th

Sherlock Holmes-December 16th


I am still waiting on Wicked


When I found out they were remaking this next movie, it blew my mind. This is one of my all time favorites. Its one of those movies I've seen so many times that I can recite the dialogue. It is so great, so witty and so fast paced.

Clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know most aren't fans of remakes, but I am beyond excited.
Both of these movies are set for around 2013. I can't wait


No comments:

Post a Comment