Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lady Antebellum

So this year I decided I wasn't going to sulk and have a depressing Valentine's Day all by myself. So, I bought myself a great Valentine's Gift. Tickets to see these wonderful people. 





I paid for the really cheap seats but we had a pretty good view.



Here are some more Photos courtesy of my friend Mitch who had better seats.





Here are the Reasons I love Lady Antebellum
1) They Had 2 great Opening Acts. Thompson Square and Darius Rucker
2) They Sound Great Live and are Very Talented
3) They Are Great Entertainers and Are Very Interactive With Their Audience
4) They Invited a 3 Year Old Girl On Stage And Let Her Introduce American Honey.
5) Charles Kelly is adorable
6) Hillary Scott and I share the same name. And I'm pretty sure she's spells it the same way I do.

Here are some videos of the concert. Sorry the sound on them is not the greatest. It was amazing though!
(Sorry if the videos aren't working. I'm experiencing some technical difficulties but I will get these videos up someday. 

Thompson Square. Are You Going To Kiss Me or Not

 Darius Rucker. Its All Right
Darius Rucker. Led Me Here To This

Lady A. Dancing Away With My Heart
They had everybody get lighters and cell phone lights to light up the arena. It was so Pretty

Lady A. Love Don't Live Here Anymore~Their Very First Single =-)

Lady A. American Honey Lady A. Just a Kiss Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment