1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory?
I did orchestra through junior high and high school. In junior high we used to have a class party right before Thanksgiving break, and we’d have a gratitude circle. Everybody would sit in a circle, and we’d take turns
being in the center. We’d go around and say something nice or give a complement to whoever was in the middle. It really helped us
all get along and become friends
2. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
Sweet Potatoes and Apples (or candied yams) -delicious!
Apple and Pumpkin Pie
3. What is a Thanksgiving tradition you and your family have?
We usually go see a movie over Thanksgiving.
There are some really good ones coming out. Lincoln, the Life of Pi,
Rise of the Guardians, Red Dawn.
4. Show us a favorite Thanksgiving picture(or 5) from years past
These are around Thanksgiving 6 years ago. We all had a huge party for my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary.
5. What are you most looking forward to about this Thanksgiving?
Seeing my uncle, and my sister and her 4 cute kids.
A day off of work and a break from school