Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Amazing Animals Toby




When Debbie Parkhurst, 45, was home alone and choked on an apple, her dog came to her rescue by performing a Heimlich maneuver!
“It was lodged pretty tight because I couldn’t breathe,”  he said. “I tried to do the thing where you lean over a chair and give yourself the Heimlich, but it didn’t work.”  Parkhurst said she then began beating her chest, an action that might have attracted Toby’s attention.


“The next think I know, Toby’s up on his hind feet and he’s got his front paws on my shoulders,” she recalled. “He pushed me to the ground, and once I was on my back, he began jumping up and down on my chest.”
Toby’s jumping apparently managed to dislodge the apple from Parkhurst’s windpipe.
“As soon as I started breathing, he stopped and began licking my face, as if to keep me from passing out,” she said.


View Other Amazing Animal Posts
Alex   


No comments:

Post a Comment