1.Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
I want to eat more fruits and veggies.
Eating Less Fast Food.
We all still need a good hamburger or treat every once in a while, right?
2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
Work in Weight/Strength Training with your cardio. It’ll help you tone up and help strengthen your bones.
3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?
We went to Denver to visit my sister which was way fun, but I also finally got to see Les Miserables.
4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012?
Find me a guy!
My cousin’s little girl, she is 6 or 7, was visiting over the holidays. She asked me how old I was and if I had a boyfriend. I told her that I didn’t. She was confused and said that people my age usually have a boyfriend. Story of my life.
5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
1) My sister is having baby No. 3 and she is due in March.
Bianca and Henry are getting a new baby sister! Love them!
2) Taylor Swift is coming to Salt Lake City and I really want to find tickets.
3) I am a bit obsessed but there are some stage productions I would love to go see.
Jersey Boys in Salt Lake
Over the Summer The OutdoorTuacahn Theater is putting on
And Brian Regan. I would love to see him live!
And an unofficial number 4-The Second Annual Crook Refunion in Colorado. I can’t wait for the whole family to get together.