1. What is your ideal way to relax?
In my sweats, cuddled up with a blanket as I watch a movie or read a book.
2. Where is your favorite place to be?
I love being at home with my family, but if I had to choose a place I would pick Barnes and Noble. The Café, Books, and Games. What more could you want?
3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
My oldest sister. She is smart, ambitious, and funny. She’s a mother of 5 started her own business last year. She’s awesome.
4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
In 3 years I will be graduated so I will be getting my first teaching job. Within 3 years I hope to find a guy as well. I’ve learned that none of the plan I make ever work out the way I think they should so we’ll see what happens.
5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
I wish I had continued with my violin lessons after high school. I wish I had continued with singing lessons as well.
6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life so far?
Off of the top of my head my biggest accomplishment would be graduating from college. I also getting close to receiving my second Bachelor's Degree.