Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Social 45-Twitter



1. When did you join twitter?
I am lame and just barely joined in August of last year. I still don’t quite know what I am doing.
2. Who is your favorite non-celeb to follow?
Shane! @batsly 
3. Who is your favorite celeb to follow?
Probably Carrie Underwood or Lea Michelle.
4. Have you ever had a celeb respond to a tweet?
No Sadly. I sent a tweet to Hunter Hayes saying how excited I was for the Blown Away tour. I could not wait to see him and Carrie Underwood. Sadly I did not get a reply.
5. What is your favorite store/brand to follow?
I would say TJ Maxx. @tjmaxx 
6. Give us three tweeps we should be following.
My sister Lindsay @BlackTarMary 
Family friend Ashley @ashleyannmitch 
Great Minds Quotes @GreatestQuotes 

No comments:

Post a Comment