1. Did you sleepwalk as a child?
No. I never sleepwalked but I have been told there were times I sang in my sleep.
2. Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?
I never tried to run away or sneak out. In one of our old houses growing up, our basement had a storage room that run underneath the staircase. There was a small little cranny underneath the stairs that was perfect for being alone and reading a book. It was like a private fort.
3. Did you have any imaginary friends?
I do not remember having any imaginary friends.
4. Did you ever go toilet papering?
That is also a no on toilet papering. I have never done it.
5. Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren’t allowed to watch?
The only show I watched when I was younger that was questionable was Seinfeld.
Well my answers were not very fun, so I decided to add to the list this week and share 5 things that you might not know about me.
1) I have never had and never will have a pedicure.
2) I enjoy playing Words with Friends. My proudest moment was being able to spell the word UNICORN. True Story.
3) I’m not sure what color my eyes are. They could be blue. They could be green. I have had a couple of people tell me they look brown.
4) If I could be any superhero I would be Storm from X-men.
5) I take my grammar very seriously. I wouldn't say I am a complete Nazi, but I never use abbreviated language in my text messages. Everything is spelled out correctly. I am so proud that even my 4 year niece will say "taller than I" instead of "taller than me."