Thursday, May 26, 2011

23




In honor of turning 23 and turning super old yesterday I am going to list 23 of my favorite things.

1) My Ipod-My heart would explode if anything happened to it.
2) The Help by Kathryn Stockett
3) Umberto (Beverly Hills) Controller Conditioner Spray
4) Edgar Degas
5) Cookie Dough Ice Cream
6) Aquolina "Pink Sugar" perfume
7) North and South and Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell
8) EggPlant Frost finger nail polish
9) Chocolate Covered Strawberries
10) Volume Express Falsies mascara
11) Bath and Bodyworks Grapefruit lotion
12) My 13 munchkins of course
13) Maybeline "Velvet Crush" and NYC "Mocha" lipstick
14) Scene It!
15) Chi Silk Infusion serum for hair and skin
16) My TV Shows (Glee, Castle, Psych, et al.)
17) F.Y.E
18) Star Gazer Lilies
19) Bare Minerals "Warmth"
20) Josie Morano
21) Christmas Music
22) Imdb.com
23) My bejeweled $10 sunglasses from Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment