Sunday, May 8, 2011

High Lights


You have to love those little moments that just make your day that much better.

For example-at work it never a dull day when you can get a grown men to throw a temper tantrum when he doesn't get his way.

I also realized I have bad caustic thoughts but I have learned to hold my tongue most of the time. I overheard a lady talking about how she is excited about moving to Arizona. Reason One, the weather will be nicer and warmer than Utah. Second reason, the elevation is lower so she will have an easier time breathing. I was thinking I could offer a suggestion to help her breath easier-quit smoking cigarettes. Luckily the teller helping this lady said exactly what I was thinking and did it so matter of factly. It made me smile.

Lastly. Anybody who really knows me will know that I do not enjoy wedding receptions. I don't like waiting in line and I don't like showing up by myself. I went to a reception this past Thursday. I am so glad I made the effort to go because it was by far the best reception I have been to. I was able to go with my friends so it was fun to chat and see people from High School. When the couple was ready to cut their cake, the legs one side of the table collapsed and the cake went crashing to the floor. I think somebody got it on video. I felt a little bad but the couple was able to laugh about it so I don't feel very guilty for enjoying that it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment