Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Social (20)



Sunday Social

1.  What do you value most in life?
I value my family first and foremost, my faith, and the opportunity
 I've had  to get an education.

 2.  What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why?
The Cell Phone. Just think about everything you can do with you cell phone. You can call, text message, send and receive emails, surf the internet, take pictures, and with some you can even video chat. And with apps you can do everything from play games, check you bank balance, and so much more.

3.  What do you think is the secret to a good life?
I would say there are 4 important parts of a good life. You should be passionate about something, whether it is a hobby, or even your job. You should have strong faith.  Faith teaches you that there is purpose in life. It will also help you cope with trails and difficult times. Third, you should stay close to your family, friends, and loved ones. They are a great support system. Fourth, you should find something to be grateful for every day.

I love this poem “What is Success” by Ralph Waldo Emerson
To laugh often and much;
To win the respect of intelligent people
and the affection of children;
To earn the appreciation of honest critics
and endure the betrayal of false friends;
To appreciate beauty;
To find the best in others;
To leave the world a bit better, whether by
a healthy child, a garden patch
or a redeemed social condition;
To know even one life has breathed
easier because you have lived;
This is to have succeeded.


4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you're gone?
I am studying to be an elementary school
 teacher, so this is my answer.



5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?

My favorite accomplishment was graduating from college. I was able to keep my job at the bank and do take classes, and I paid my way through school without any debt.

6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
Probably Mae Whitman


No comments:

Post a Comment