Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Social 36




1.  What was your first car?

The first car I drove was a green Ford Contour and it was slightly terrible. . I think it was a 1994 or 1995. We called it Le Contour-french for the Contour.

2.  Who was your favorite childhood teacher?
I would have to say my 3rd Grade teacher Mrs. Peterson. She introduced me to one of my favorite childhood books, Where the Red Fern Grows. She read it aloud to us as a class. In 3rd Grade I remember loving multiplication and learning my times tables.

3.  Were you involved in any sports/extracurricular activities? Share pictures if you can!

When I was little I did one year of ballet. Around Junior High I played softball and soccer, but my favorite activity was Orchestra. I played in orchestra all through Junior High and High School. I did competitions and played for a few of the school musicals.

4.  What was your favorite birthday party?
This is going to sound really lame. My 18th birthday we had a senior skip day from school and we spent most of the day at the amusement park Lagoon. Then a few of my close friends had a murder mystery dinner. It was one of those deals where everybody is assigned a character and you get to dress up in costume. This particular was called Pasta, Passion, & Pistols. We were just that cool ha ha. 

5.  Who was your teen celebrity crush?

Besides Brian Littrell, Mark Wahlberg.  I loved the Italian Job when it came out in 2003. Isn’t Mark just handsome?
6.  What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch?

For Some reason the Simpsons.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment