Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Social 37




1.  What is the best Valentine's Day you've ever had?

Apparently I’ve learned to treat myself very well on Valentine’s Day. My best Valentine’s Day was probably last year when I bought tickets to see Lady Antebellum in concert. It was way fun. 

2.  What is the worst Valentine's Day you've ever had?

My worst Valentine’s Day would probably be 2011. My roommates all got home from work and school and we were all inexplicably in a bad mood, maybe because we didn’t have dates. So we ended up hanging out at home and watching the movie Valentine’s Day.                                                                    3.  What did you do for Valentine's this year?

It was like any other day. I went to school in the morning. I worked until 6 and then went to the gym. Afterwards I went to a late showing of Safe Haven.
4.  What is your best Valentine's idea if you're single?

Definitely getting tickets of any kind. You could go with a friend to a play,  a concert, or to see a comedian.
5.  What is your favorite Valentine's candy?

Preferably anything with chocolate and caramel. I like the boxes of chocolate but I am just as happy with Halloween candy like Twix Snickers.
6. Favorite Valentine's memory from your childhood?


          I remember making delicious heart-shaped sugar cookies with homemade cream cheese frosting with my mom. They were so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment