Saturday, October 12, 2013

Weekly Picks #17

This healthy Sweet Green Smoothie
















6 oz. fat-free plain Greek yogurt
1-2 cups baby spinach
1 very ripe pear (peeled and cored)
15 grapes
2 Tbsp avocado.
1 Tbsp lime juice


I am LDS and last weekend we had a worldwide general conference. 

















Our prophet and other church leaders spoke to members all across the world. You can read or watch the messages at this website.

The Glee tribute to Cory Monteith. Good bye Finn. I cried big time but at least I know I’m not a robot.
















Luscious Liquid Lipstick by E.L.F

















This is not only a bargain at $1. It’s not really lipstick but lip gloss. It has great coverage, makes your lips soft, and comes in fun colors.

I have always loved this song  Hey Juliet by LMNT. I just recently learned LMNT is pronounced element.  Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment