Sunday, August 24, 2014

SUNDAY SOCIAL-MIXANDMATCH


1. What are you most looking forward to about Fall?


This cute girl, my cousin Jessica, is getting married in October

I am planning a girls night to see this show in October or November. Can't Wait!

Taylor Swift's new album is coming out in October.

2. What is your favorite sports team?

I am hoping this new player Dante Exum will be good for the team. 

3. If you could go back to college is there one thing you would change?
I don't think  I would change much except for one thing. I would loosen up. I would relax and try and have more fun. Sometimes I would be too stressed to enjoy life. 

4. What was your favorite class you ever took? HS or College
It is a toss up. In High School my favorite class was English Literature.
In college I really enjoyed my Music Civilization. It was a class that combined a little literature, a little music (Mozart, Beethoven, Lizt, Schumann) and art. This class helped me determine my favorite artist Degas.
5. Reach into your purse what is the first thing you grab?
My cell phone. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like we have similar answers for No. 3. I worked too hard & enjoyed myself too little. I'd definitely go back and change that.

    ReplyDelete