Monday, August 11, 2014

Weekly Favorites #26



A solid lightweight knit high low tee.
60% cotton, 40% rayon
These shirts  from Rue 21 are super comfortable. They come in black, green, blue, black, coral, and white. They are only $12.99. 



These makeup brushes from E.L.F are available at most convenience stores or the E.L.F website. They are only $1.  They have regular shadow brush, a blending brush, a smudge brush for creating a smokey effect along the lash line, a crease brush, and an angled eye defining brush. In the picture there's the smudge brush which I use to add color to my eye lids. The smudge in the middle is the blending brush. Its also handy to add a lighter base color all the way up to your brow line. Then I have the angled defining brush which I use to apply dark colors along the lash line or on my crease. Check them out. 
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/makeup/eyes/eye_brushes 


The cute statement necklaces are perfect. They add a great splash of color and aren't huge and distracting. They are a perfect size. Believe it or not, they are from Walmart-only $5. 

EXODUS: GODS AND KING TRAILER

I got my official season tickets for the Hale Center Theater. 
I got tickets for A Christmas Carol in December and these shows next year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment