Saturday, August 2, 2014

Favorites of the Past Couple of Weeks #25

I know it has been forever since i have posted but I am turning over a new leaf. So, here goes my list of favorites for the past month or so.



No. 1. This cute lady right here. My sister got a dog and we are all still in shock. Her name is Scout and as you can probably tell she is an Australian Shepherd. . She is so cute and playful and growing so fast. She loves to hunt around in bushes and she loves peanut butter. We're glad she's around!


INTO THE WOODS TRAILER-FINALLY!




I think I have found one of my new favorite mascaras. If you are looking for a new one to try give this one a shot!


HUNTER HAYES TATTOO VIDEO! LOVE




This week I got to see Wicked in Salt Lake City. My friend was able to come with and I'm so glad because she is moving to Arizona in a couple of weeks. 


I finally got around to seeing this movie. I thought it was uplifting, enjoyable, and, I hate to use this word, but cute! I recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment