Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Social-Summertime



1. What is your best summer memory as a kid?
I would say one of my favorite memories from when I was way young was going to Chicago. My sisters and my cousins were performing at Six Flags. So it was a lot of fun to visit a new city, see my family perform,  go to the theme park and enjoy all of the fun rides. We even met and took a picture with Batman. 

2. What is your favorite summer drink?
I love my Dr. Pepper anytime of the year.
If we are talking smoothies I love Pina Colada. 
Otherwise I'm really simple. I love regular lemonade and strawberry lemonade. 


3. What is your favorite summer TV show?

I thought Whodunnit was fun last summer so I hope it comes back.
And of course of I just mentioned it in my last post but the Bachelorette.
Other than that I don't remember what shows on just on in the summer time. Maybe I will have time to start watching Scandal or Friday Night Lights on Netflix. 

4. What is the best outdoor summer activity?
I love being able to be outside and enjoy the sunshine. My absolute favorite thing to do in the summer is to enjoy concerts and shows/plays at outdoor venues. It is truly the most fun you will ever have. 
5. What are your summer vacation essentials?
T Shirts, Swim Suit, Sun Screen, Sun Glasses, and a good book. 

1 comment:

  1. My husband loves Whodunnit? Every single Sunday we couldn't have any plans because he'd want to watch it the second it came on.

    Have a great weekend!

    -Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com

    ReplyDelete