Saturday, May 10, 2014

Favorites of the Week #23

#1
This has been exciting but completely terrifying. I have been applying to be a first year elementary school teacher to a whole bunch of different schools and districts. I have received 15-20 messages this week that told me "Thank you for applying, but the position has been filled." I've been visiting the schools to drop off my resume in person. I was about to just give and say "forget it" when Thursday came around and to my surprise I had two schools contact me. They wanted me to come in for an interview. One school, Highland Elementary,  called me for an interview-I'd applied for 4th, 5th, and 6th grade. The other school Oquirrh Elementary called me to interview for a Kindergarten position. Then Friday, I got another call from Ridgeline Elementary to schedule an interview for a half day Kindergarten job. So I have three interviews next week and I am about to have an anxiety attack because I am so nervous. 

#2
I was able to participate in this pre sale promotion and bought tickets to see Wicked in July. I cannot wait. 

#3
I really am not a fan of tattoos, whether we are talking about the actual art or as some sort of a long lasting, eternal symbol. However, I love Hunter Hayes. His new album came out this week and I love this song. 


#4
This picture of my nephew Henry. I love his face and miss him so much. Isn't he the cutest

#5
I made a trip to Barnes and Noble and it has been a while since my last visit. I forgot how much I love this store and how much money I could spend in there. Its dangerous. 

#6 
Its Mothers Day. Thanks to my madre for caring for me, pushing me, and always looking out for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment