Saturday, May 17, 2014

Weekly Favorites #24


After playing this stinking game forever,  I finally beat it. I feel like I can move on with my life. 


L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder
I have really liked the smooth silky finish of this foundation. The coverage is great and does not feel caked on. It also has sun screen protection as well.  While the packaging isn't ideal because it doesn't have a pump the coverage lasts and holds up extremely well during the day. 


Audible.com
While I think the monthly subscription is a bit pricey (almost $15.00). They do give you a credit for one free book each month and I love listening to books while I commute in the car. They seem to have quite a large selection of books so you are bound to find something you're interested in. 



The Bachelorette is starting on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment