Sunday, July 5, 2015

Favorites of the Week #35

Old Navy...I found have found so many great clothes from Old Navy-specifically t shirts for summer.

Slub Knit Tee is a relaxed fit. It runs slightly large but is pretty true to size. 
I have this in 3 or 4 different colors. 
It is 60% Cotton, 40% Modal. Rounded scoop neck and rounded hem. I love them.




Linen Blend (Linen and Polyester) Boyfriend Tee
It runs large but it is super comfortable. I have this shirt in a million different colors.
It is thin so I have to wear a camisole or shade tee underneath it. Love them though!



My newest purchase which is super cute.  Pixie Pants. Aren't these polka dots cute. You can wear them with flats or flip flops in the summer and boots in the winter. I am so glad I bought them. 
 

I got a fitbit flex and am really enjoying it. I love tracking my steps to the point where its become quite an obsession. I am more active and more aware of how much I am moving. I just barely found out tonight how to track my sleep finally! The only real complaint I have is the fact that the flex doesn't have a clock like the fitbit force and other bigger models. I am still so glad I got one. 



Crystal Light Energy. 



You mix these with water and it is such a good caffeine alternative to soda.
The strawberry is my favorite. 


No comments:

Post a Comment