Sunday, October 25, 2015

My Favorites this Week #41-Mostly Music

I thought I'd focus this week on new music I'd listened to this week.

First of all, Can we just talk about Adele. She is back and better than ever. I am so excited for her new album, 25. Her new single "Hello" is out and pretty everybody, including myself is loving it. It is classic Adele. It is emotional, it is powerful and it is raw. Have you heard it yet? Every album there is at least one song that make you think Dang Girl-Who broke your heart?
Can't wait for November 20th


Carrie Underwood-Story Teller
I just bought this album and listened to it yesterday. Each song does tell a story whether its about losing love, or appreciating your relationship with your parents. Each track has its own sound. Some are sweet and others playful, Some are sassy and some are dark but the core is still Carrie's sound.  I really liked this album and I'm curious to hear what you guys think.
You've probably heard the new single "Smoke Break"


My favorite track is the Chocktaw County Affair


Maddie & Tae
This album is definitely cutesy and very much for the teen crowed but I thought it was fun listening to it in my car. There is nothing very profound or deep but it is definitely catchy.
I really enjoyed "Shut up and Fish"
Here is my other favorite track on the album


One Direction-Perfect
This is the new single and I can't wait for their new album.


This week I'm hoping to get the new Pentatonix album

Now you all know I pretty much have the musical taste of a 13 year old girl ha ha.
What have you been listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment